1. True or False: Cinnamon has as much antioxidant capacity as a full cup of pomegranate juice or a half-cup of blueberries.
2. Cinnamon and honey combined have been found to relieve what kind of pain?
3. True or False: Cinnamon comes from the bark of a tree native to Asia.
4. Cinnamon is one of the flavor components in what type of soft drinks?
5. What ancient people used cinnamon in the embalming process?
6. What famous emperor burned “a year’s supply” of cinnamon during the funeral of his wife to signify the depth and magnitude of his loss?
7. Cinnamon has medicinal properties, with history of use as a cure for what?
8. What food from India is often flavored with cinnamon?
9. How much cinnamon do Americans purchase each year?
10. What 3 seasonings are most frequently found in American homes?
2. Arthritis pain
4. Cola soft drinks
6. Emperor Nero
7. Colds, digestive problems, gingivitis, bad breath, colic and nausea
8. Curries and garam masala
9. More than 10.5 million ounces each year
10. Cinnamon, chili powder and seasoned salt.